- Main tube size Φ40x1.5 mm
- Adjustable tube Φ32x1.5mm
- Stainless steel, Aluminium
- Under frame Φ40x1.5mm
- Meet GB standard
Pump Electric - Coido 2068
- Refill the Eco-Blast with any bicycle pump, air compressor, or at any petrol station
- Environmentally friendly - 100% ozone safe
- Powerful 120dB sound meets US Coast Guard Regulations
- Can be heard up to 1.6km away
- Can be stored indoors or outdoors
- Up to 50 half-second blasts per 80psi charge
- Made of lightweight aluminium and strong abs plastic
- Accelerates the pull of moisture away from the skin's surface, keeping the body dry and eliminating the 'chilling' effect.
- The jersey effect reduces bulk and locks in warmth
- Playing Level: International
- World Rugby Approved
- 13 x Pads
- Designed with assistance from Premiership clubs
- Reversible design for structured training sessions
- Featuring Gilbert's own brand of Contact Wedges
- Ideal mini and junior rugby training hit shield
- Budget option for schools and mini rugby looking to start contact training drills
- Constructed with heavy duty PVC covers with foam inners, designed to absorb impact
- Playing Level - Pro level forwards boot. Ideal for the front 5 and powerful back row players.
- Outsole - Bio-Frame 8 Outsole
- Upper - Improved light W/P microfibre upper with adaptive weld design. Nano-honeycomb PU heel section with supportive heat weld cradle.
- Last - Prozone Wide Last - with asymmetrical lacing system
- Insole - Complex multi matrix for ultimate responsiveness
- Studs - New Pro Tip Studs 18mm
- Footbed - Pro-Gil Footbed with 10mm heel raise
- Playing Level - Performance Speed Boot.
- Outsole - Speedplate HYB - Ultra lightweight mix of Prolite studs and TPU moulded studs. Soft Ground.
- Upper - Super Light PU Upper with adaptive weld design
- Last - Prozone Last - with asymmetrical lacing system
- Studs - Prolite - 10mm & moulded TPU
- Footbed - Pre Formed EVA with Arch Support
- Playing Level - All round forwards boot
- Outsole - XSO 8 Outsole
- Upper - Super light PU upper with adaptive weld desigb
- Last - Prozone Wide Last - with adaptable lacing system
- Insole - Rigid TPU board with forefoot flex
- Studs - Aluminium 15/18mm
- Footbed - Pro-Gil Footbed with heel raise
- Overweight ball designed to develop wrist strength and passing distance
- Available in Size 4 and Size 5
- Weighs approximately 1kg
- Perfect for rugby players wanting to excel in the contact areas
- All over upper body padding for key protection of the vital areas.
- The Contact Top Pro can be worn over or under a playing shirt
- Easy release zip system, it is perfect for quick fire changes in training sessions.
- Standard Grip
- Patented Truflight TM Valve
- 3 ply polyester laminate
- Performance rubber surface
- Hand stitched
- Conforms to all IRB specifications
- Level: Senior / Club Rugby